Sunday, March 09, 2014


  
  I might be called “Lovatics” or whatever.. i like Demi Lovato, and one of her song succesfully stick on my mind since the first time i played that song on my PC.
            “who will i be, is up to me.. all the never ending possibility, yes i believe i gotta make the future what i want to, if i can become anyone and now the choices up to me, who will i be?”
            Well.. well.. well.. sometimes -somehow-  i used to (or still) talk about the future that i wanted and i believe to anyone, while in another time when i’m all alone and talk to myself or to the wind (YES, i definitely did it almost everytime. NO OFFENSE PLEASE!) i said to myself (or to the wind) that it seems like i talk to much! Seems like i dream too high and everyone must be think “shut up! U boasting too much! I’m sick of you!” that’s what the wind said to me.
            But than myself answer, “i might be dream too high! It need so much LUCK, and work very very very very hard, BUT IT POSSIBLE! Mention that! IT’S POSSIBLE!”
            That’s where i hang to:  “THE POSSIBILITY”

“..ingin rasanya memeluk udara yang sama, berbagi rasa dan asa, adakah cerita lain..?”
-WORDS-

0 komentar: